The Long Day Care has been in operation for five weeks, but it seems to have flown by! We have been so busy and have enjoyed....
- Having the PTP children come on Wednesday and Thursday mornings
- Making friends
- Cutting up morning tea together
- Having morning tea together
- Making orange juice.
- Taking a nap after a very busy morning!
- Feeding and patting the chickens
- Peeling and slicing apples
- Making pasta
- Talking to the big kids
- Cutting, gluing and shredding
- Hopping, jumping and skipping
- Painting, drawing, matching
- Exploring with all of our senses
- Washing, mopping, sweeping
- Window washing
And so much more!
Jenny, Ainsley and Kati